Synonyms for motion
Synonyms of motion
- (noun) movement, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- (noun) gesture, visual communication
- (noun) movement, move, motility, change
- (noun) state, motionlessness (antonym)
- (noun) question, proposal
- (noun) movement, move, change
- (noun) apparent motion, apparent movement, movement, optical illusion
- (verb) gesticulate, gesture, communicate, intercommunicate
The term motion is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bW90aW9u, while the MD5 signature is equal to 338ea96a44f5f7a980863d04c50dfedc.
The ASCII encoding of motion in hexadecimal notation is 6d6f74696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: motion picture
| motion sickness
| motion study
| motion-picture camera
| motion-picture fan
| motion-picture film
| motion-picture photography
| motion-picture show
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.