Synonyms for mound
Synonyms of mound
- (noun) hill, pitcher's mound, baseball equipment
- (noun) knoll, hillock, hummock, hammock, hill
- (noun) pile, heap, agglomerate, cumulation, cumulus, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- (noun) hill, structure, construction
- (noun) pitcher, position
- (verb) shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge
The term mound is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bW91bmQ=, while the MD5 signature is equal to fa8baf8564af57e2cfcd2fc3ecf33e1e.
The ASCII encoding of mound in hexadecimal notation is 6d6f756e64.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: mound bird
| mound builder
| mound over
| mount adams
| mount ararat
| mount asama
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.