Synonyms for muck
Synonyms of muck
- (noun) sludge, slime, goo, gook, guck, gunk, ooze, substance, matter
- (noun) droppings, dung, fecal matter, faecal matter, feces, faeces, BM, stool, ordure, dejection
- (verb) remove, take, take away, withdraw
- (verb) manure, spread, scatter, spread out
- (verb) mire, mud, muck up, dirty, soil, begrime, grime, colly, bemire
The term muck is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bXVjaw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to c70329d3e528fc5456be23f04c29f337.
The ASCII encoding of muck in hexadecimal notation is 6d75636b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: muck about
| muck around
| muck up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.