Synonyms for muscle
Synonyms of muscle
- (noun) musculus, contractile organ, contractor
- (noun) muscular tissue, animal tissue
- (noun) muscleman, bully, tough, hooligan, ruffian, roughneck, rowdy, yob, yobo, yobbo
- (noun) authority, authorization, authorisation, potency, dominance, say-so
- (noun) brawn, brawniness, muscularity, sinew, heftiness, strength
- (verb) pass, go through, go across
The term muscle is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bXVzY2xl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8ac20bf5803e6067a65165d9df51a8e7.
The ASCII encoding of muscle in hexadecimal notation is 6d7573636c65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: muscle builder
| muscle building
| muscle cell
| muscle contraction
| muscle fiber
| muscle fibre
| muscle into
| muscle memory
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.