Synonyms for nice
Synonyms of nice
- (adj) good (similar term), pleasant (similar term), pleasant (related term), nasty (antonym)
- (adj) decent, respectable (similar term)
- (adj) skillful, precise (similar term)
- (adj) dainty, overnice, prissy, squeamish, fastidious (similar term)
- (adj) discriminate, discriminating (similar term)
- (adj) courteous, gracious, polite (similar term)
- (noun) Nice, city, metropolis, urban center
The term nice is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bmljZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7c6483ddcd99eb112c060ecbe0543e86.
The ASCII encoding of nice in hexadecimal notation is 6e696365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: nicene
| nicene creed
| nicholas i
| nicholas ii
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.