Synonyms for northeast
Synonyms of northeast
- (adj) northeastern, northeasterly, north (similar term)
- (adj) northeasterly, north (similar term)
- (noun) nor'-east, northeastward, NE, compass point, point
- (noun) Northeast, northeastern United States, geographical area, geographic area, geographical region, geographic region
- (adv) north-east, nor'-east
The term northeast is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bm9ydGhlYXN0, while the MD5 signature is equal to d47aded65fdc718f5b83e7526af07aeb.
The ASCII encoding of northeast in hexadecimal notation is 6e6f72746865617374.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: northeast by east
| northeast by north
| northeastern united states
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.