Synonyms for nurse
Synonyms of nurse
- (noun) health professional, health care provider, caregiver
- (noun) nanny, nursemaid, woman, adult female, keeper
- (verb) treat, care for
- (verb) harbor, harbour, hold, entertain, feel, experience
- (verb) care, give care
- (verb) treat, handle, do by
- (verb) breastfeed, bottle-feed, suckle, suck, wet-nurse, lactate, give suck, feed, give, bottlefeed (antonym)
The term nurse is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence bnVyc2U=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 0701aa317da5a004fbf6111545678a6c.
The ASCII encoding of nurse in hexadecimal notation is 6e75727365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: nurse clinician
| nurse log
| nurse practitioner
| nurse shark
| nurse's aide
| nurse-patient relation
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.