Synonyms for opposition
Synonyms of opposition
- (noun) resistance, action
- (noun) oppositeness, relation
- (noun) confrontation, resistance
- (noun) opponent, opposite, contestant
- (noun) body
- (noun) direction
- (noun) enemy, foe, foeman, adversary, antagonist, opponent, opposer, resister
- (noun) Opposition, party, political party
The term opposition is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence b3Bwb3NpdGlvbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 54f65f79f04ee2e075617ba3cf89ae0d.
The ASCII encoding of opposition in hexadecimal notation is 6f70706f736974696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: oppositive
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.