Synonyms for organize
Synonyms of organize
- (verb) form, organise, make, create
- (verb) organise, manage, deal, care, handle, disorganise (antonym), disorganize (antonym)
- (verb) mastermind, engineer, direct, organise, orchestrate, plan
- (verb) organise, coordinate, arrange, set up
- (verb) organise, prepare, devise, get up, machinate, initiate, pioneer
- (verb) unionize, unionise, organise, join, fall in, get together
The term organize is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence b3JnYW5pemU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to f3bddd7c27287b153ac2150e49b01ece.
The ASCII encoding of organize in hexadecimal notation is 6f7267616e697a65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: organized
| organized crime
| organized labor
| organized religion
| organophosphate nerve agent
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.