Synonyms for outpouring
Synonyms of outpouring
- (noun) spring, fountain, outflow, natural spring, geological formation, formation
- (noun) flush, gush, flow, flowing
- (noun) discharge, run, flow, flowing
- (noun) barrage, bombardment, onslaught, language, linguistic communication
- (noun) flood, overflow, flow, stream
The term outpouring is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence b3V0cG91cmluZw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to e705e27cf705930b6412b975f9baba48.
The ASCII encoding of outpouring in hexadecimal notation is 6f7574706f7572696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: output
| output contract
| output file
| output program
| output routine
| output signal
| output-to-input ratio
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.