Synonyms for pan
Synonyms of pan
- (noun) cooking pan, cooking utensil, cookware
- (noun) Pan, goat god, Greek deity
- (noun) container
- (noun) Pan, genus Pan, mammal genus
- (verb) travel, go, move, locomote
- (verb) pan out, pan off, wash
- (verb) tear apart, trash, disparage, belittle, pick at
The term pan is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGFu, while the MD5 signature is equal to 96ac0342a3ccf9553e3d4c9da9b821b0.
The ASCII encoding of pan in hexadecimal notation is 70616e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: pan american day
| pan american union
| pan gravy
| pan off
| pan out
| pan paniscus
| pan roast
| pan troglodytes
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.