Synonyms for parcel
Synonyms of parcel
- (noun) package, container
- (noun) portion, share, allotment, apportionment, apportioning, allocation, parceling, parcelling, assignation
- (noun) tract, piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land, geographical area, geographic area, geographical region, geographic region
- (noun) package, bundle, packet, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- (verb) divide, split, split up, separate, dissever, carve up
- (verb) cover
- (verb) wrap, wrap up
The term parcel is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGFyY2Vs, while the MD5 signature is equal to e170e3a15923188224c1c2bd1477d451.
The ASCII encoding of parcel in hexadecimal notation is 70617263656c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: parcel bomb
| parcel of land
| parcel out
| parcel post
| parceled out
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.