Synonyms for pepper
Synonyms of pepper
- (noun) common pepper, black pepper, white pepper, Madagascar pepper, Piper nigrum, true pepper, pepper vine
- (noun) capsicum, capsicum pepper plant, shrub, bush
- (noun) peppercorn, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- (noun) solanaceous vegetable
- (verb) zest, spice, spice up
- (verb) pelt, attack, assail
The term pepper is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGVwcGVy, while the MD5 signature is equal to b3f952d5d9adea6f63bee9d4c6fceeaa.
The ASCII encoding of pepper in hexadecimal notation is 706570706572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: pepper box
| pepper bush
| pepper family
| pepper grass
| pepper grinder
| pepper mill
| pepper pot
| pepper root
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.