Synonyms for phrase
Synonyms of phrase
- (noun) construction, grammatical construction, expression
- (noun) musical phrase, passage, musical passage
- (noun) idiom, idiomatic expression, phrasal idiom, set phrase, saying, expression, locution
- (noun) dancing, dance, terpsichore, saltation
- (verb) give voice, formulate, word, articulate, express, show, evince
- (verb) arrange, set up, put, order
The term phrase is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGhyYXNl, while the MD5 signature is equal to 385aa5385e83efc5d83c7588ee5fb7e8.
The ASCII encoding of phrase in hexadecimal notation is 706872617365.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: phrase book
| phrase structure
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.