Synonyms for piercing
Synonyms of piercing
- (adj) acute, discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, sharp, perceptive (similar term)
- (adj) shrill, sharp, high (similar term), high-pitched (similar term)
- (adj) cutting, keen, knifelike, stabbing, lancinate, lancinating, sharp (similar term)
- (adj) incisive, sharp (similar term)
- (adj) cacophonous (similar term), cacophonic (similar term)
The term piercing is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGllcmNpbmc=, while the MD5 signature is equal to be638346e4d2b0170fcd73742ef60b54.
The ASCII encoding of piercing in hexadecimal notation is 7069657263696e67.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: piercingly
| pierid butterfly
| pieris brassicae
| pieris floribunda
| pieris japonica
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.