Synonyms for pit
Synonyms of pit
- (noun) cavity, hole, hollow
- (noun) fossa, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature, cavity, bodily cavity, cavum
- (noun) stone, endocarp, pericarp, seed vessel
- (noun) Hell, perdition, Inferno, infernal region, nether region, imaginary place, mythical place, fictitious place, Heaven (antonym)
- (noun) pitfall, trap
- (noun) quarry, stone pit, excavation
- (noun) orchestra pit, area
- (noun) colliery, workplace, work
- (verb) oppose, match, play off, confront, face
- (verb) scar, mark, pock, deface, disfigure, blemish
- (verb) stone, remove, take, take away, withdraw
The term pit is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGl0, while the MD5 signature is equal to 721f99927350450e076a57d4c74221e1.
The ASCII encoding of pit in hexadecimal notation is 706974.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: pit bull terrier
| pit of the stomach
| pit run
| pit stop
| pit viper
| pit-run gravel
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.