Synonyms for plaster
Synonyms of plaster
- (noun) mixture, covering material
- (noun) plaster of Paris, calcium sulphate, calcium sulfate
- (noun) poultice, cataplasm, dressing, medical dressing
- (noun) plasterwork, surface
- (noun) adhesive plaster, sticking plaster, adhesive tape
- (verb) beplaster, cover
- (verb) affix, stick on
- (verb) cover
- (verb) plaster over, stick on, cover
- (verb) daub, coat, surface
- (verb) poultice, dress
The term plaster is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGxhc3Rlcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 62d63d769534d67a05481d54f9b2127a.
The ASCII encoding of plaster in hexadecimal notation is 706c6173746572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: plaster bandage
| plaster cast
| plaster of paris
| plaster over
| plaster saint
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.