Synonyms for plug
Synonyms of plug
- (noun) stopper, stopple, blockage, block, closure, occlusion, stop, stoppage
- (noun) chew, chaw, cud, quid, wad, morsel, bit, bite
- (noun) ballyhoo, hoopla, hype, promotion, publicity, promotional material, packaging
- (noun) spark plug, sparking plug, electrical device
- (noun) male plug, electrical device
- (noun) fireplug, fire hydrant, hydrant
- (noun) hack, jade, nag, horse, Equus caballus
- (verb) stop up, secure, close, fill up
- (verb) plug away, persevere, persist, hang in, hang on, hold on
- (verb) punch, hit
- (verb) advertise, advertize, promote, push
The term plug is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGx1Zw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 27d5bf7af2a75228fbb0b7c27ae8bfbf.
The ASCII encoding of plug in hexadecimal notation is 706c7567.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: plug away
| plug fuse
| plug hat
| plug in
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.