Synonyms for plunk
Synonyms of plunk
- (noun) sound
- (noun) plunker, hit, hitting, striking
- (verb) clop, clump, clunk, sound, go
- (verb) plank, flump, plonk, plop, plump down, plunk down, plump, set down, put down, place down
- (verb) dive, plunge, descend, fall, go down, come down
- (verb) pluck, pick, pull, draw, force
- (adv) plop
The term plunk is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cGx1bms=, while the MD5 signature is equal to ebcc55be0ad756466dec4a29a90ca06c.
The ASCII encoding of plunk in hexadecimal notation is 706c756e6b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: plunk down
| plunk for
| pluperfect tense
| plural form
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.