Synonyms for portion
Synonyms of portion
- (noun) part, component part, component, relation
- (noun) part, object, physical object
- (noun) parcel, share, allotment, apportionment, apportioning, allocation, parceling, parcelling, assignation
- (noun) share, part, percentage, assets
- (noun) fortune, destiny, fate, luck, lot, circumstances, condition
- (noun) dowry, dowery, dower, gift
- (noun) helping, serving, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- (verb) assign, allot, distribute, administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out
The term portion is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cG9ydGlvbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to ee74299414f6d684a63ab96103c80c03.
The ASCII encoding of portion in hexadecimal notation is 706f7274696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: portion out
| portland cement
| portmanteau word
| porto novo
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.