Synonyms for principal
Synonyms of principal
- (adj) chief, main, primary, important (similar term), of import (similar term)
- (noun) debt
- (noun) school principal, head teacher, head, educator, pedagogue, pedagog
- (noun) star, lead, actor, histrion, player, thespian, role player
- (noun) corpus, principal sum, capital
- (noun) dealer, financier, moneyman
The term principal is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJpbmNpcGFs, while the MD5 signature is equal to e7d715a9b79d263ae527955341bbe9b1.
The ASCII encoding of principal in hexadecimal notation is 7072696e636970616c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: principal axis
| principal diagonal
| principal investigator
| principal sum
| principality of andorra
| principality of liechtenstein
| principality of monaco
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.