Synonyms for protest
Synonyms of protest
- (noun) protestation, objection
- (noun) objection, dissent, resistance
- (noun) objection
- (verb) complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- (verb) resist, dissent, oppose, controvert, contradict
- (verb) affirm, verify, assert, avow, aver, swan, swear
The term protest is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJvdGVzdA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7b1c1e3a9f1fe497452aa3f345ae0b2e.
The ASCII encoding of protest in hexadecimal notation is 70726f74657374.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: protest march
| protestant church
| protestant deacon
| protestant denomination
| protestant episcopal church
| protestant reformation
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.