Synonyms for prove
Synonyms of prove
- (verb) turn out, turn up, be
- (verb) demonstrate, establish, show, shew, confirm, corroborate, sustain, substantiate, support, affirm, disprove (antonym)
- (verb) testify, bear witness, evidence, show, inform
- (verb) prove, demonstrate, establish, show, shew
- (verb) test, try, try out, examine, essay, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- (verb) rise, grow
- (verb) raise, leaven, raise, lift, elevate, get up, bring up
- (verb) print, impress
- (verb) authenticate
The term prove is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cHJvdmU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to d865b63643bc6111e59334d7743a83af.
The ASCII encoding of prove in hexadecimal notation is 70726f7665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: prove oneself
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.