Synonyms for quick
Synonyms of quick
- (adj) speedy, fast (similar term)
- (adj) flying, fast, hurried (similar term)
- (adj) agile, nimble, spry, active (similar term)
- (adj) ready, intelligent (similar term)
- (adj) immediate, prompt, straightaway, fast (similar term)
- (adj) warm, excitable (similar term)
- (noun) area, region
- (adv) promptly, quickly
The term quick is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cXVpY2s=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 1df3746a4728276afdc24f828186f73a.
The ASCII encoding of quick in hexadecimal notation is 717569636b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: quick assets
| quick bread
| quick buck
| quick fix
| quick grass
| quick march
| quick study
| quick temper
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.