Synonyms for recess
Synonyms of recess
- (noun) deferral, abeyance, suspension
- (noun) recession, niche, corner, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
- (noun) inlet, body of water, water
- (noun) niche, enclosure
- (noun) respite, break, time out, pause
- (verb) put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- (verb) indent
- (verb) adjourn, break up, end, stop, finish, terminate, cease
The term recess is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVjZXNz, while the MD5 signature is equal to f9ee86a621d0d7669d6299dff990beae.
The ASCII encoding of recess in hexadecimal notation is 726563657373.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: recessed
| recessional march
| recessive allele
| recessive gene
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.