Synonyms for reconstruct
Synonyms of reconstruct
- (verb) construct, retrace, speculate, theorize, theorise, conjecture, hypothesize, hypothesise, hypothecate, suppose
- (verb) rebuild, construct, build, make
- (verb) change, alter, modify
- (verb) restore, regenerate, renew
- (verb) remodel, redo, change, alter, modify
The term reconstruct is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVjb25zdHJ1Y3Q=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 17e53f7cd062f6253bf8a2bc548beaec.
The ASCII encoding of reconstruct in hexadecimal notation is 7265636f6e737472756374.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: reconstructed
| reconstruction period
| reconstructive memory
| reconstructive surgery
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.