Synonyms for refinement
Synonyms of refinement
- (noun) polish, culture, cultivation, finish, perfection, flawlessness, ne plus ultra
- (noun) elaboration, improvement, betterment, advance
- (noun) refining, purification, processing
- (noun) nuance, nicety, shade, subtlety, meaning, significance, signification, import
- (noun) civilization, civilisation, excellence
The term refinement is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVmaW5lbWVudA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to b47b061826848784f7657f02ee3d0afb.
The ASCII encoding of refinement in hexadecimal notation is 726566696e656d656e74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: refiner
| refining industry
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.