Synonyms for regress
Synonyms of regress
- (noun) reasoning backward, reasoning, logical thinking, abstract thought
- (noun) regression, reversion, retrogression, retroversion, reversal
- (verb) change
- (verb) revert, return, retrovert, turn back, change by reversal, turn, reverse
- (verb) retrograde, retrogress, worsen, decline, progress (antonym)
- (verb) relapse, lapse, recidivate, retrogress, fall back, revert, return, retrovert, regress, turn back
The term regress is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVncmVzcw==, while the MD5 signature is equal to e3f70c8cba8b6b748c3b32b82e52750f.
The ASCII encoding of regress in hexadecimal notation is 72656772657373.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: regression
| regression analysis
| regression coefficient
| regression curve
| regression equation
| regression line
| regression of y on x
| regression toward the mean
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.