Synonyms for reserve
Synonyms of reserve
- (noun) modesty, propriety, properness, correctitude
- (noun) backlog, stockpile, accumulation
- (noun) substitute, second-stringer, athlete, jock
- (noun) indefinite quantity
- (noun) reservation, administrative district, administrative division, territorial division
- (noun) military reserve, military, armed forces, armed services, military machine, war machine
- (noun) reticence, taciturnity, uncommunicativeness
- (verb) withhold, keep back
- (verb) allow, appropriate, earmark, set aside, assign, allot, portion
- (verb) request, bespeak, call for, quest
- (verb) hold, book, request, bespeak, call for, quest
The term reserve is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVzZXJ2ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 9c3b62949032a7361e2f0642fcb118d6.
The ASCII encoding of reserve in hexadecimal notation is 72657365727665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: reserve account
| reserve assets
| reserve bank
| reserve clause
| reserve fund
| reserve officers training corps
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.