Synonyms for resume
Synonyms of resume
- (noun) sketch, survey, summary, sum-up
- (noun) curriculum vitae, CV, summary, sum-up
- (verb) restart, re-start, continue, uphold, carry on, bear on, preserve
- (verb) take up, change
- (verb) assume, adopt, take on, take over
- (verb) sum up, summarize, summarise, repeat, reiterate, ingeminate, iterate, restate, retell
The term resume is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmVzdW1l, while the MD5 signature is equal to 69f2afc2390cec954f7c208b07212d39.
The ASCII encoding of resume in hexadecimal notation is 726573756d65.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: resumption
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.