Synonyms for retardation
Synonyms of retardation
- (noun) deceleration, slowing, change, alteration, modification, acceleration (antonym)
- (noun) delay, hold, time lag, postponement, wait
- (noun) retardant, retardent, agent
- (noun) mental retardation, backwardness, slowness, subnormality, stupidity
- (noun) slowdown, lag, delay, holdup
The term retardation is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmV0YXJkYXRpb24=, while the MD5 signature is equal to c465ce13978aef2aeb79435304391086.
The ASCII encoding of retardation in hexadecimal notation is 7265746172646174696f6e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: retarded
| retarded depression
| retarding force
| rete malpighii
| rete testis
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.