Synonyms for reversal
Synonyms of reversal
- (noun) change of state
- (noun) reverse, setback, blow, black eye, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- (noun) turn around, turning, turn
- (noun) change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround, decision making, deciding
- (noun) judgment, judgement, judicial decision, affirmation (antonym)
- (noun) reversion, reverse, turnabout, turnaround, change of direction, reorientation
- (noun) transposition, reordering
- (noun) about-face, volte-face, policy change, change
The term reversal is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmV2ZXJzYWw=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 003e4b16230222a3f72b9d2260fb933d.
The ASCII encoding of reversal in hexadecimal notation is 726576657273616c.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: reverse
| reverse fault
| reverse hang
| reverse polish notation
| reverse split
| reverse stock split
| reverse transcriptase
| reverse transcriptase inhibitor
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.