Synonyms for rig
Synonyms of rig
- (noun) gear, paraphernalia, appurtenance
- (noun) trailer truck, tractor trailer, trucking rig, articulated lorry, semi, truck, motortruck
- (noun) rigging, formation
- (noun) outfit, getup, turnout, attire, garb, dress
- (noun) fishing gear, tackle, fishing tackle, fishing rig, gear, paraphernalia, appurtenance
- (noun) carriage, equipage, horse-drawn vehicle
- (noun) swindle, cheat, fraud
- (verb) set up, cheat, chisel
- (verb) manipulate, price
- (verb) fasten, fix, secure
- (verb) set, set up, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
The term rig is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cmln, while the MD5 signature is equal to 631cc152ec7c7d64cd88c87adf45a707.
The ASCII encoding of rig in hexadecimal notation is 726967.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: rig out
| rig up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.