Synonyms for rocket
Synonyms of rocket
- (noun) projectile, vehicle
- (noun) rocket engine, jet engine
- (noun) roquette, garden rocket, rocket salad, arugula, Eruca sativa, Eruca vesicaria sativa, herb, herbaceous plant
- (noun) skyrocket, visual signal
- (noun) skyrocket, firework, pyrotechnic
- (verb) skyrocket, rise, lift, arise, move up, go up, come up, uprise
- (verb) propel, impel
The term rocket is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cm9ja2V0, while the MD5 signature is equal to fdfedc01c66e9ea2817508ca1097df2f.
The ASCII encoding of rocket in hexadecimal notation is 726f636b6574.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: rocket base
| rocket cress
| rocket engine
| rocket engineer
| rocket firing
| rocket fuel
| rocket larkspur
| rocket launcher
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.