Synonyms for rot
Synonyms of rot
- (noun) putrefaction, decay
- (noun) decomposition, rotting, putrefaction, decay
- (noun) bunk, bunkum, buncombe, guff, hogwash, drivel, garbage
- (verb) decompose, molder, moulder, decay
- (verb) waste, devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate
The term rot is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cm90, while the MD5 signature is equal to 0d3d238b089a67e34e39b5abf80db19b.
The ASCII encoding of rot in hexadecimal notation is 726f74.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: rot-resistant
| rotary actuator
| rotary club
| rotary converter
| rotary engine
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.