Synonyms for rub
Synonyms of rub
- (noun) hang-up, hitch, snag, obstacle, obstruction
- (noun) wipe, contact, physical contact
- (verb) guide, run, draw, pass, rub down (related term), rub off (related term), rub down (related term), rub out (related term)
- (verb) fray, fret, chafe, scratch, touch, adjoin, meet, contact
- (verb) scratch, itch, irritate
The term rub is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cnVi, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8efd23a3fe0ec74453bdd0fadb91b0e3.
The ASCII encoding of rub in hexadecimal notation is 727562.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: rub al-khali
| rub along
| rub down
| rub off
| rub out
| rub up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.