Synonyms for rude
Synonyms of rude
- (adj) ill-mannered, bad-mannered, unmannered, unmannerly, impolite (similar term)
- (adj) ill-bred, bounderish, lowbred, underbred, yokelish, unrefined (similar term)
- (adj) uncivil, civil (antonym)
- (adj) natural, raw, unprocessed (similar term)
- (adj) crude, primitive, early (similar term)
The term rude is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence cnVkZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8c57c0360478d818fb65a535a398c21a.
The ASCII encoding of rude in hexadecimal notation is 72756465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: rudely
| rudolf bultmann
| rudolf christian karl diesel
| rudolf diesel
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.