Synonyms for save
Synonyms of save
- (noun) prevention, bar
- (verb) salvage, salve, relieve, rescue, deliver
- (verb) preserve, keep, hold on
- (verb) carry through, pull through, bring through
- (verb) lay aside, save up
- (verb) make unnecessary, prevent, forestall, foreclose, preclude, forbid
- (verb) deliver, redeem
- (verb) spare, refrain, forbear
- (verb) economize, economise, spend, expend, drop
- (verb) keep open, hold open, keep, reserve, hold, book
The term save is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2F2ZQ==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 43781db5c40ecc39fd718685594f0956.
The ASCII encoding of save in hexadecimal notation is 73617665.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: save up
| saved up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.