Synonyms for shade
Synonyms of shade
- (noun) shadiness, shadowiness, semidarkness
- (noun) tint, tincture, tone, color, colour, coloring, colouring
- (noun) protective covering, protective cover, protection
- (noun) nuance, nicety, subtlety, refinement, meaning, significance, signification, import
- (noun) inferiority, lower status, lower rank
- (noun) tad, small indefinite quantity, small indefinite amount
- (noun) ghost, spook, wraith, specter, spectre, apparition, phantom, phantasm, phantasma, fantasm, shadow
- (noun) representation
- (verb) shadow, shade off, obscure, bedim, overcloud
- (verb) fill in, draw, paint
- (verb) screen, block out
The term shade is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2hhZGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to a79dc75a13b584baa37f8ec20d944410.
The ASCII encoding of shade in hexadecimal notation is 7368616465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: shade off
| shade tree
| shades of
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.