Synonyms for shed
Synonyms of shed
- (adj) caducous, deciduous (similar term), persistent (antonym)
- (noun) outbuilding
- (verb) cast, cast off, shake off, throw, throw off, throw away, drop, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- (verb) spill, pour forth, pour
- (verb) spill, disgorge, move, displace
- (verb) molt, exuviate, moult, slough, shed, cast, cast off, shake off, throw, throw off, throw away, drop
The term shed is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2hlZA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 5589981e31c4aa2e4034c2ac329ac25f.
The ASCII encoding of shed in hexadecimal notation is 73686564.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: shed blood
| shed light on
| sheep bell
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.