Synonyms for silly
Synonyms of silly
- (adj) cockamamie, cockamamy, goofy, sappy, wacky, whacky, zany, foolish (similar term)
- (adj) airheaded, dizzy, empty-headed, featherbrained, giddy, light-headed, lightheaded, frivolous (similar term)
- (adj) pathetic, ridiculous, undignified (similar term)
- (adj) punch-drunk, slaphappy, confused (similar term)
- (noun) child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling
The term silly is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2lsbHk=, while the MD5 signature is equal to 6e59126599d56c64185acb1f12671959.
The ASCII encoding of silly in hexadecimal notation is 73696c6c79.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: silly season
| silphium laciniatum
| silt up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.