Synonyms for skunk
Synonyms of skunk
- (noun) rotter, dirty dog, rat, stinker, stinkpot, bum, puke, crumb, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- (noun) shutout, defeat, licking
- (noun) pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, locoweed, Mary Jane, cannabis, marijuana, marihuana, ganja
- (noun) polecat, wood pussy, musteline mammal, mustelid, musteline
- (verb) lurch, get the better of, overcome, defeat
The term skunk is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2t1bms=, while the MD5 signature is equal to c6fb9ba05054ba162dec27875bf7f74c.
The ASCII encoding of skunk in hexadecimal notation is 736b756e6b.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: skunk bear
| skunk cabbage
| sky burial
| sky dive
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.