Synonyms for slide
Synonyms of slide
- (noun) microscope slide, plate glass, sheet glass
- (noun) descent
- (noun) swoop, glissando
- (noun) plaything, toy
- (noun) glide, coast, motion, movement, move
- (noun) lantern slide, foil, transparency
- (noun) chute, slideway, sloping trough, gutter, trough
- (verb) skid, slip, slue, slew, glide, slip up (related term)
- (verb) slither, travel, go, move, locomote, slide down (related term), slide by (related term)
- (verb) move, displace
The term slide is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2xpZGU=, while the MD5 signature is equal to e02bd40f5c8fe41d28e4b72550a8bdd5.
The ASCII encoding of slide in hexadecimal notation is 736c696465.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: slide action
| slide by
| slide down
| slide fastener
| slide projector
| slide rule
| slide valve
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.