Synonyms for slop
Synonyms of slop
- (noun) slops, swill, pigswill, pigwash, feed, provender
- (noun) mire, mud, clay
- (noun) waste, waste material, waste matter, waste product
- (noun) food, solid food
- (noun) treacle, mush, sentimentalism
- (verb) spill, splatter, move, displace
- (verb) squelch, squish, splash, splosh, slosh, slog, footslog, plod, trudge, pad, tramp
- (verb) ladle, lade, laden
- (verb) swill, feed, give
The term slop is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2xvcA==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 8a7148dfee42902f881086ce7249dd2b.
The ASCII encoding of slop in hexadecimal notation is 736c6f70.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: slop basin
| slop bowl
| slop chest
| slop jar
| slop pail
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.