Synonyms for slow down
Coding slow down
Synonyms of slow down
- (verb) decelerate, slow, slow up, retard, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall, accelerate (antonym)
- (verb) slow, slow up, slack, slacken, weaken
- (verb) slow, slow up, decelerate, slow, slow down, slow up, retard
- (verb) decelerate, modify, qualify, accelerate (antonym)
- (verb) relax, loosen up, unbend, unwind, decompress, change state, turn, tense (antonym)
The term slow down is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c2xvdyBkb3du, while the MD5 signature is equal to dc435a4324f07d1328bf77ec5f667ae7.
The ASCII encoding of slow down in hexadecimal notation is 736c6f7720646f776e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: slow lane
| slow loris
| slow match
| slow motion
| slow time scale
| slow up
| slow virus
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.