Synonyms for snatch
Synonyms of snatch
- (noun) bit, fragment
- (noun) cunt, puss, pussy, slit, twat, female genitalia, female genitals, female genital organ, fanny
- (noun) kidnapping, capture, seizure
- (noun) weightlift, weightlifting
- (noun) catch, grab, snap, touch, touching
- (verb) snatch up, snap, seize, prehend, clutch, snap up (related term)
- (verb) kidnap, nobble, abduct, seize
The term snatch is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c25hdGNo, while the MD5 signature is equal to b99192df2abef8f93ea357655c676cc8.
The ASCII encoding of snatch in hexadecimal notation is 736e61746368.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: snatch block
| snatch up
| sneak away
| sneak in
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.