Synonyms for spatter
Synonyms of spatter
- (noun) spattering, splatter, splattering, sputter, splutter, sputtering, noise
- (noun) spattering, splash, splashing, splattering, painting
- (verb) splatter, plash, splash, splosh, swash, scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust, disperse
- (verb) sprinkle, spit, patter, pitter-patter, rain, rain down
- (verb) bespatter, spot, fleck, blob, blot
The term spatter is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3BhdHRlcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 7763bc4660a7f95c8e6c1e7c6c284e19.
The ASCII encoding of spatter in hexadecimal notation is 73706174746572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: spatterdock
| spatulate leaf
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.