Synonyms for sputter
Synonyms of sputter
- (noun) spatter, spattering, splatter, splattering, splutter, sputtering, noise
- (noun) splutter, utterance, vocalization
- (verb) pop
- (verb) change, alter, modify
- (verb) clamber, scramble, shin, shinny, skin, struggle, climb
- (verb) splutter, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- (verb) splutter, spit out, expectorate, cough up, cough out, spit up, spit out
The term sputter is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3B1dHRlcg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 899685fa0faf3109b32f4c54073e4315.
The ASCII encoding of sputter in hexadecimal notation is 73707574746572.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: sputtering
| sputum smear
| spy satellite
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.