Synonyms for spy
Synonyms of spy
- (noun) undercover agent, secret agent, intelligence officer, intelligence agent, operative
- (noun) spectator, witness, viewer, watcher, looker
- (verb) descry, spot, espy, sight
- (verb) stag, snoop, sleuth, monitor, supervise, ride herd on
- (verb) investigate, inquire, enquire
The term spy is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3B5, while the MD5 signature is equal to 38ef1f498a09bdeb60928a81c0f77bb4.
The ASCII encoding of spy in hexadecimal notation is 737079.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: spy satellite
| sq ft
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.