Synonyms for straighten
Synonyms of straighten
- (verb) unbend, change posture, bend (antonym)
- (verb) straighten out, change, alter, modify
- (verb) change posture
- (verb) tidy, tidy up, clean up, neaten, straighten out, square away, order
- (verb) roll out, unwind, disentangle
- (verb) arrange, set up, straighten out (related term), straighten out (related term)
The term straighten is identified in base64 scheme by the sequence c3RyYWlnaHRlbg==, while the MD5 signature is equal to 1a3cc2344794bcf00b992724c88f2a1b.
The ASCII encoding of straighten in hexadecimal notation is 7374726169676874656e.
Download the free dictionary for Android →
Next lemmas: straighten out
| straighten up
This program is based on the thesauri dictionaries of OpenOffice
according to the LGPL license.